This is a Blog for my technical writing, thoughts, knowledge which I’m getting/learning from others about MySQL, MariaDB, Percona,Linux, Perl, Shell and related Tools. Feel free to link to anything here and don’t leave Spam comments please. Here is my experience details.
I’m MySQL Certified Professional with 10+ years of extensive experience in designing, building and managing large scale high performance MySQL database systems on Linux.
– MySQL Server installation, upgrade, migration.
– Performance tuning which includes Server tuning, Schema optimization and Query optimization
– Designing and implementing High Availability solutions like MySQL Replication, Percona XtraDB Cluster (Galera based), MariaDB Cluster, Maxscale, MHA and Load Balancing based on VIP+HB
– Design and implement backup solutions. Familiar with all backup solutions available in the market (Xtrabackup, MariaBackup, MyDumper, MySQL Enterprise backup, mysqldump and LVM snapshot backup)
– Benchmarking the MySQL and Percona servers for various performance testing and automating jobs through shell/python scripting.
Education & Certification
B.Sc (Computer Application) : 1998-2001
PGDCA (Post Graduation Diploma in Computer) : 2002-2003
OCP 9i DBA : Oracle 9i Certified Professional
SCMDBA : Sun certified MySQL 5.0 Database Administrator
OCPMD : Oracle Certified Professional MySQL 5.0 Developer
MCDAA : MariaDB Certified Database Administrator 10.2 Associate